Screw Luck. Getting Published Is All About Strategy.
As a writer, striving for publication can feel like playing a lottery that few people win. Yet, countless authors have followed a simple path to publication—using a strategy that forced luck to work for them instead of against them.
This practical, stripped-down publication roadmap covers only the essentials you need to overcome the fear of rejection all writers face, finally beat advice overwhelm, and just get started. Inside this book:
- The right psychological approach to render luck powerless + boost your writing productivity.
- Inspiration to keep your writing + motivation on track.
- Where to submit stories and how to find the reputable publications you haven’t heard of yet.
- Cover letter worksheet + template to remove the guesswork from what to say when you pitch your story.
- Writing prompts to inspire more than a year’s worth of story ideas.
- Submissions tracker to maximize your chances of getting published each time you hit submit.
No more wondering if you have what it takes to be a writer. With this proven publication strategy, finally seeing your name in print is just around the corner.